The Total Antibody against SAR-CoV-2 Spike Protein Test (“the COVID-19 Vaccine Antibody Test) helps to evaluate your immune response and antibody level after receiving either the Sinovac or Biontech vaccination, giving you additional information on whether there is adequate protection for you and your family.
The test includes:
- Doctor’s advisory
- Health questionnaire (medical & family history)
- Total Antibody against SAR-CoV-2 Spike Protein Test
- Follow-up report interpretation*
- Specimen: blood sample
- Clinical sensitivity: 98.8% 2,4
- Clinical specificity: 99.98% 3
- Approved by the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Received CE marking of European Union
- Accredited private medical laboratories recognized by the Hong Kong Government's Laboratory Recognition Scheme (Group B)4
- Positive serology antibody test certificate will be available only with positive serology result and the certificate will be valid for three months.
- 2 working days result turnaround time the earliest**
When should you have the antibody test?
- The test should be taken at least 14 days after the completion of two doses of COVID-19 vaccination.
*One report interpretation appointment inclusive upon retrieval of report. Advance booking is required.
**Testing report will be issued within two working days after the retrieval of blood sample.
Designated clinics location: :
1. Causeway Bay: Room 1901C, 19th Floor, East Point Center, 555 Hennessy Road
Phone:(852) 2811 8218
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 1 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1:30 pm
Sundays and public holidays: Closed
2. Kowloon Bay: Shop F, G/F., Tak Bo Garden, 3 Ngau Tau Kok Road
Phone: (852) 2751 9339
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 1:30 pm, 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm
Sundays and public holidays: 10 am to 2 pm
3. Tsuen Wan: Shop 1070, First Floor, Discovery Park, 398 Castle Peak Road
Phone: (852) 2940 1338
Tuesday and Thursday: 9 am to 1:30 pm; 3 pm to 9 pm
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9 am to 1:30 pm; 3 pm to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1:30 pm; 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 1 pm
- Please read our Purchase Informationbefore purchasing this product
- Serology Antibody Test isNOTfor any medical diagnosis or treatment and positive result does not imply immunity.5COVID-19 nucleic acid testshould be considered the if infection is a concern
- Upon confirmation of the successful payment, UMP Healthcare will e-mail a test confirmation letter to the customer within two working days.
- The test confirmation letter will not be reissued, please print this letter and keep it properly.
- The test confirmation letter contains a unique serial number and can only be redeemed once.
- The test confirmation letter is valid for 6 months (starting from the date of payment) and the customer must use the service within 6 months or shall be invalid after the expiration date.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Antibody Test is subject to an appointment with the designated clinics based on the information listed in the confirmation letter.
- Customers must present their HKID/ Passport and test confirmation letter (printed copy) to the clinic on the appointment day to confirm your identity.
- Upon the receipt of specimen, the report is usually issued within two working days the earliest to client by email.
- No refund or transfer will be made upon confirmation of the purchase.
- Serology Antibody Test is NOT for any medical diagnosis or treatment and positive result does not imply immunity.。
- The service hours of the clinics are for reference only and are subject to change without notice of clinics. Please check with the clinics at the time of appointment.
- In the event of any dispute, UMP Healthcare reserves the right to make the final decision.
1 HKGOV. Positive result proof of serology antibody test. (2021).https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/202106/26/P2021062600413.htm?fontSize=1
2The cumulated sensitivity is 98.8% ≥ 15 days after vaccinated.
4 Local COVID-19 antibody testing institutions recognised by the Hong Kong SAR Government. (2021). https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/List_of_local_antibodytesting.pdf
5Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2021). https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html